Retail Price: USD428
Colour: Black, Buttermilk/Black, Bottle/Black, Buttermilk, Shale, Cream/Navy, Fresh White/Midnight, Raw Almond
tucked away in new york city's west village, grove court served as the setting for o. henry's famous novel, the last leaf. the neighborhood's classic vibe also served as inspiration for this chichandbag, crafted of butter-soft pebbled leather.
- large pebble embossed cowhide with matching trim
- shoulder bag with a magnetic snap closure
- 14-karat light gold plated hardware and feet
- double zip pockets
- custom woven spade & spot printed cotton still lining
- ksny gold embossed signature on leather license plate
- drop length: 8''
- style # pxru2972
- 10.3''h x 14.8''w x 5.9''d